Cabin Cleaning & Maintenance Services
Guaranteed Quality VRBO Rental Cleaning & Maintenance Services
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
We are in unprecedented times. The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to create stress and uncertainty for businesses across the country. We understand that this may be putting pressure on your vacation rental business. The hallmark of a true partner is the act of standing with clients and supporting them in the most challenging times. We wanted to reach out to you personally to share the steps Mountaineer Cleaning and Maintenance is taking to help you during these turbulent times.
Concerning how we protect your guests from easily communicable diseases such as rhinovirus (cold), flu, norovirus, and coronavirus.
- Drain, clean, and refill hot tub after every guest.
- Fresh Bromine is used after every refill to ensure proper sanitation
- The bedding, towels, and other linen goods are ALL collected for laundering and processed in temperatures that exceed those recommended for laundry operations.
- Linens are packaged until the housekeeping staff are ready to put them out for guests.
- Staff use OdoBan throughout the home and on all hard (counters, vanities, sinks, floors, stair rails, cabinets, doors, etc.) and soft surfaces (furniture, beds, pillows, carpets, comforters, etc.).
- Lysol™ is used on all compatible surfaces to clean and disinfect.
- Anti-microbial and disinfectants are used upon arrival, given time to work while staff perform other tasks, then used again as appropriate throughout the cleaning process.
- Bleach-based cleaners are used in some areas, such as bathrooms and kitchens, that are better served by the use of chlorine products.
- Homes are routinely inspected after cleaning by the company's inspection team. In addition to quality assurance, these specialists also perform additional applications of protective products in the home, such as OdoBan and Lysol.
- Housekeeping staff have been fully instructed in the proper methods of cleaning and preparing a home for your guests.
- Staff who handle tasks at the company's facilities, such as laundry and maintenance, have also been instructed in the safety procedures necessary to protect themselves and products destined for guest use.
- Housekeeping and inspection staff have been instructed to immediately report anything that may lead them to believe that there is/was a health issue in a home. Company management will then instruct them as to how to best address it; sending additional resources if required.
- Staff are instructed to report any signs of symptoms they or other employees may exhibit. Depending on the symptom, its severity, and guidance from health officials, appropriate action will be taken to minimize and eliminate any chance of transmission or exposure.
If your guests have any questions please feel free to reach out to any of our Team Members.
We will stay in touch to keep you aware of any further decisions or adjustments and, as always, want to thank you for being a valued client. At times like these, we are especially grateful for the work and we are committed to supporting and cleaning your Property Rental.
Do you remember how exciting it was to move into your place when it was new, fresh, and clean? Let's see if we can help you reinvigorate that feeling in your vacation rental. A clean and maintained rental is a booked rental with happy owners and guests. By enlisting our services, you will not only be getting great reviews, but the stress free experience of owning a vacation rental. So what are you waiting for? You can complete our online service request by Clicking Here or please call us at 865.409.5700. For on call emergencies call 865.745.0922.
If you have been looking for a professional cabin cleaning and cabin maintenance company all in one, then look no further. Most cabin cleaning companies only clean your cabin and rarely notify you of any needed repairs they may find in your property. With Mountaineer Cleaning and Maintenance our professional clean staff have been trained to look for maintenance problems in your rental property. We are now offering yard mowing and yard trimming services, so why call anyone else to maintain your yard on your rental property?
If they find something, like a dripping faucet, broken or cracked tile, a lock that does not work properly or any other type maintenance items, they notify us immediately.
We love to maintain relationships with owners and become more than just a cleaning and maintenance service. We want to be apart of the routine that makes your life better, wealthier, and stress free. Communication is the key when owning a rental or maintaining VRBO. Just like any relationship, if there is no communication, there will be no success. We take pride in communicating with our owners.
Cleaning & Maintenance Services Offered
Cabin Rental Cleaning
At guest check out, we come in and make sure everything from the beds to the hot tub is clean and 5 star ready for the arrival of the next guest.
Cabin Deep Cleaning
We'll use some elbow grease to make everything sparkles like new!
Guest Service Calls
Guests can't get the door opened or say the hot tub isn't working? No worries! We got it taken care of.
We maintain everything in your rental. Monthly maintenance inspections, pest control, etc... We have you covered.
Cabin Rental Inspections
We can provide a complete rental inspection report for your rental cabin.
Yard Mowing and Lawn Trimming
We now offer yard mowing services and yard/lawn trimming. Why hire someone else when we can do this for you?
Want to remodel? Wish to upgrade? Paint, pressure wash, resurface the driveway, etc... That's our specialty!
24 Hour Emergency Service
For your convenience we offer 24/7 emergency service on our rental cabin cleaning and rental cabin maintenance.
What We Do & How We Do It
The commonality between every room is that it has a floor and walls. Well, we will clean from floor to ceiling with with a smile on our faces! Yes, all linens are replaced with fresh and clean ones!
Using powerful disinfectants and our best practices will help prevent inviting unwanted pests and an unhealthy environment.
We don't mind getting down and dirty. We use the highest grade of sanitizers and disinfectants to make the bathrooms sparkle.
One of the main amenities guests want in a rental. Got one? No problem! We handle draining, sanitizing, and any hot tub issues
If a rental sits unoccupied for three days or more, we offer pre-arrival inspections of the rental before the next guest arrives, assuring the owner their rental will be ready.
For a small fee, we now also offer guest support. For guest support they will be able to contact us upon arrival and during their stay. Give your guests our office line, (865) 409-5700, and they can contact us for any issues regarding directions to the property, keyless operation, WiFi, hot tubs, trash pick ups, and linen requests.